Some of you may know, most of you probably don't but at the beginning of this year I established my own company for eco-friendly, sustainably produced and hand-poured scented candles. So if you see a candle or two (or few) on my social media or somewhere here around the blog - that’s the reason why.
My brand is called Hygge Candles and it’s inspired by the Danish philosophy of Hygge, which doesn't have a direct translation in English but it can be roughly described as "well - being" and "cosines". If you want to know more about the story behind my candles please visit my company's website at www.hyggecandles.dk .
Today I want to share with you a post that I created for my Candle Blog. First, because it turned out so well and second, because I believe we all can use a bit of extra motivation. So here it is...
If you are a regular user of the social media probably you’ve noticed the trend in recent years of sharing motivational quotes and affirmations. To be honest I got caught up in this trend quite fast. The reason - we all need a bit of inspiration once in a while. Although it might sound a mumbo jumbo to some of you, focusing on a positive thought can change your attitude, your day and even your life.There are plenty of good books on the topic so I won’t go any deeper on how and why this works. It just does!
Therefore today’s post is a DIY project for making an inspirational board with things you probably already have in your home.
All you need is:
- Old picture frame or if you want to go fancy you can buy a new one
- My free printables that I made for you or you can make your own
- First you need to figure out the number of inspirational quotes/phrases/pictures that you’ll need
- Resize the images to fit your frame/frames
- Print the images and if needed use a stencil to trace them to the right size.
- Cut the images and place them in your picture frame.
- Voila! You just made your inspirational board!
I suggest to place it where you can see it whenever you need extra inspiration and motivation!
Download Free Printables Here:
Thank you for reading my blog! If you enjoyed it please like,comment and share it!
If you like this project and want to see more, please let me know in the comments below!