Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
The days are getting colder, the nights are getting darker and the drinks are getting warmer. Autumn is officially here! And what better way to celebrate it than with Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte!
- 300 gr Pumpkin puree*
- 2 ripe bananas
- 6 - 7 dates (soaked for 15 min, then drained)
- 300 ml soy/almond/rice unsweetened milk
- 1 tsp Pumpkin spice**
- 1 vanilla bean
- coconut milk for decoration (optional)
- coconut chips for decoration (optional)
- pecans for decoration (optional)
* I choose to made my own pumpkin puree. It is quite easy to make and you will be sure that it is free from any additives. Slice your pumpkin ( it's not an easy task, it took me about an hour) and remove the seeds from the inside. Then place it on a baking sheet and bake it in preheated oven at 200C until is ready. After that remove the skin and place the pumpkin into a food processor. Blend until is ready.
** If you can't find a pumpkin spice mix in your local store, you can make it by mixing 1 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ground ginger, 1/4 tsp ground allspice and 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg.
Place all of the ingredients (except the ones for decoration) in a blender and blend until is ready. Pour your Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte in a big mason jar.Use the coconut milk as a whipped cream and spread it on the top. Sprinkle some coconut chips and add a couple of pecans. For a skinny version skipped the coconut milk. Share it with a friend or a loved one and enjoy!
Thank you for reading my blog! If you enjoyed it please like, comment and share it!