Basil Vegan Pesto
Hey Beauties! I've been having hard time finding vegan pesto in the food stores for sometime now. Plus, we all know that the food manufacturer are more than generous in adding artificial colorants, ingredients and preservatives.So anytime I have the chance to make something at home, I prefer doing that rather than buying it from the store. This homemade pesto is super delicious and it takes literally 10 minutes to make it. You can definitely feel the different taste coming from the fresh ingredients that have been used.I don't think I would ever buy pesto from the store. Ever!
• 2 cups fresh basil leaves
• ¼ cup pine nuts or walnuts
• 1 tbsp. Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
• ¼ cup olive oil
• 1 small garlic clove, minced
1. Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend until small chunks of the walnuts remain.
2. Transfer into glass jar and keep refrigerated.
Print or Download the Recipe from here:
Thank you for reading my blog! If you enjoyed it please like, comment and share it!